Friday 7 November 2014

Fireworks Extravaganza!!








As a young child, the Fireworks on Bonfire Night the 5th November are one my favourite time of the year, wrapped up in winter clothes it is just a sign that winter is more on its way! I would watch the fireworks displays from my bedroom window in the attic with my family, sometimes going to the amazing displays watching the wonder of the displays! It makes me incredibly happy as Christmas is just closer. It is acceptable to start wearing Christmas jumpers and drinking Hot Chocolates whilst snuggled up in bed with Netflix or some Christmas films. Watching the fireworks with your friends have to be the best with an heart-warming atmosphere: especially seeing them falling in such a sprinkle of glitter in the night sky. Fireworks are just so beautiful to watch and this was my first occasion to watch them in Canterbury and they were beyond amazing and I am so happy that I went along.

“Laughter is the fireworks of the soul!”

With love, Emma. xx


1 comment:

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: