|Hey from Emma! Smile Big!|
|Sunset on the 11/01/2014|
|Sunset & Trees - 11/01/2014|
|Kensington Gardens, London!|
Hey Beautiful people, I am writing my News Years resolutions so I keep track of my progress and hopefully document the journey of 2014 here and post the pictures of the year with little updates. I hope everyone had a happy start to the New Year.
My New Years Resolutions for 2014:
- To complete 365 days of writing a positive quote in my notebook.
- To complete Bath Half Marathon on the 2nd March 2014.
- Make the most of every moment without worrying and enjoy all opportunities!
- Spend as much quality time possible with my family, friends and boyfriend.
- Help others and myself to achieve their goals, dreams and give positive energy & love.
Important goals as well:
- Passing my Theory & Driving test first time!
- Completing Level 2 Counselling Concepts
- Passing my second year of university with the best I possibly can!
- Gain as much work experience with Religion/Social Justice issues.
- Learn how to be a savvy couponer especially with food!
- Update ECHubbardxo regularly!
“A little step may be the beginning of a great journey!”
With love - Emma x