Saturday 11 January 2014

2014 - The year of the girl in the Pink Scarf!

Hey from Emma! Smile Big! 

Sunset on the 11/01/2014 

Sunset & Trees - 11/01/2014

Kensington Gardens, London!


Hey Beautiful people, I am writing my News Years resolutions so I keep track of my progress and hopefully document the journey of 2014 here and post the pictures of the year with little updates. I hope everyone had a happy start to the New Year.

My New Years Resolutions for 2014:

  • To complete 365 days of writing a positive quote in my notebook.
  • To complete Bath Half Marathon on the 2nd March 2014.
  • Make the most of every moment without worrying and enjoy all opportunities!
  • Spend as much quality time possible with my family, friends and boyfriend.
  • Help others and myself to achieve their goals, dreams and give positive energy & love.

Important goals as well:


  • Passing my Theory & Driving test first time!
  • Completing Level 2 Counselling Concepts
  • Passing my second year of university with the best I possibly can!
  • Gain as much work experience with Religion/Social Justice issues.
  • Learn how to be a savvy couponer especially with food!
  • Update ECHubbardxo regularly!


“A little step may be the beginning of a great journey!”

With love - Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: