Wednesday 16 July 2014

There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!







1. Lottie looking extremely cute, always so playful and so happy.

2. Stumbling into the 1950's dream of the American Diner in a market town with my Mum and little sister with a funky dukebox. The Diner had beautifully cooked food my choice was the chicken stack which made me extremely full! The atmosphere and the pictures were lovely to admire!

3. Admiring the rain splashing onto the car and hearing the sound of rain has a lovely calming effect.

4. Enjoying sugary popcorn at the cinema and my favourite ice-cream of Ben & Jerry's. My mum wanted to go and see Mrs Brown's Boys which was incredibly funny and a heart warming film which had a strong sense of community.

5. The mist over the reservoirs which was such a pretty sight but kind of scary not being able to see to the other side very well!


Stay Happy! With Love, Emma <3

P.s: I love you AJC. Today has been amazing, suprising and has made me so happy and I truly appreciate how lucky and blessed I am for my family and my boyfriend. I am so appreciative to be able to share my life with them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: