Sunday 14 October 2012

Scrapbook Sunday - Autumn Leaves :)

Since the last time I wrote a blog post I have moved from country living, to small city living with beautiful parks, punting on the river,and quaint book shops. This place is where I study and live for now. I am here for a positive reason so let's make the most of the beautiful scenery and places. 


When I walked past this, I was instantly thinking to myself this is a childhood dream. I used to love watching the videos of Rupert Bear. I will step inside this world in the upcoming week, completely looking forward to it.


 This fountain was just so magical to look at and I think that listening to the sound of water is so relaxing.




 From the top of this there was a beautiful view of the whole city and it was completely beautiful because the sun was just going down.






The leaves are falling from the trees, the colours are slowly changing, but an Autumnal leaf is adapting to the change in seasons, the turn in the weather bringing with it the cooler months and the warmer clothes, the big jumpers and crunchy leaves underfoot. It is such a pretty time of year! 

“Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.”

Love Emma<3 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! Love the scenery.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: