Sunday 9 September 2012

Scrapbook Sunday - Countryside, Sheep &* Marrows!

A collection of photographs from the last 2 weeks, which include countryside views of a wonderful lake where I have many happy memories and a family trip to a reservoir which was beautiful. 

The sun set is one of the earth's most beautiful sights.

Trudy is a beautiful dog :)


Amazing childhood stories - If you have read the Beatrix Potter tales, which one is your favourite?





This marrow was donated to the charity I volunteer in and it is just wonderful that a person could grow something so amazing. So many people have enjoyed looking at it and trying to guess the weight, it is so heavy.

When I saw this smiley face on a wall when I was walking home, it just made me smile!

Keep smiling, love Emma,<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: