Monday 9 July 2012

A very late Scrapbook Sunday #1




Sparkle in the rain! Shine through colours!

Hello! A very late Scrapbook Sunday seeing as it is Monday, but here it is better late than never. I have decided that I will use this fabric covered floral board to put my pictures on during the week. Here are some photographs which I have taken - the top row of pictures are from my trip to a lake and the rest are just country side, river and flowers. With a cheeky picture of Lottie the dog. Enjoy :) 

Hopefully I will be able to add pictures, quotes and music lyrics this week as I have more of an idea of what I want to do, by following the creative vision! A quote which has made me smile is: "Be so happy that when others look at you that they become happy too!"

Its a great day to have a lovely day, so I hope you do! 
Peace, Happiness, Love Emma. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: