Sunday 2 October 2011

Camping weekend & The Beach.

Tents all set up :)

The view from the campsite we were staying at :)

The arched tree on the way down to the beach on the Coastal path

Beach view walking down the path

Me :)

Me & Jackie :)

An artists painting stand.

Teressa Campbell's painting of Saundersfoot beach- I think it is amazing.

Boats in Saundersfoot harbour.

View walking back up the coastal path.


Dogs. They are absolutely beautiful :)
What a beauty standing on the rocks :)


Family <3

It was such a lovely weekend just to relax by the beach in the good weather and really make the most of spending time with the family- the people who will always love you no matter what :)
"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart." - Quote of the week!

Everybody should listen to this song it is completely amazing and I would love to go to go down a slide like that- It would be so much fun on a warm day.

I'm really sorry that I neglected this blog during the final weeks of completing my EPQ, I really enjoyed completing even though it was hard work to write the essay and do the presentation. But, thank you to the people who took the time out to read this blog during the time which I did. I truly appreciate, it means so much to me. I really hope that people will continue read the blog but I really don't know what to do with it. Thank you for all your support, <3

Smile brightly, Sing Loudly & Hope with all your heart;Love Emma,xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: