- Carve my name into a tree.
- Plant an Apple tree.
- Tie a secret to a balloon and let it go.
- Go on a canal boat holiday.
- Rent a cottage in Ireland for the summer.
- Go to 4 museums.
- Go to an Art gallery.
- Go to all the major places of worship for the world religions.
- Go to a ballet performance.
- Walk in the Lake District & Snowdon.
- Learn to drive and pass my test first time.
- Host a movie Marathon.
- Enter a photograph I have taken into a competition.
- Go to car boot sales and jumble sales.
- Go to the markets in London.
- Go on the London Eye.
- Learn Yoga.
- Get a psychic reading done.
- Save money for a rainy day.
- To acquire 365 colourful,bright,unique looking jumpers.
- Have a spa day
- Go ice-skating with my family
- Gain more work experience with religion.
Clear out my wardrobe (floordrobe)
- Do 100 hours of volunteering
- Go to the beach whilst seals are having their young.
Learn to a cook a Roast Dinner & cook in general.
- Watch the sunrise and sunset in the same day
- Leave an inspirational note inside a book for someone to find.
- Write hand-written letters to people.
- Have a spontaneous day with someone I love
- Cook dinner for people by candle light.
- Make a Tie-dyed item of clothing.
vans(Present) and converse shoes.
- Ride in a Hot Air balloon.
- Build a tree house.
- Build a teepee and sleep in it for a week
- Open a cook book to a random page and make whatever is on it.
- Make breakfast in bed for someone.
- Write a letter in an inspiring letter in a bottle and post it in the river.
- Make a scrapbook and leave it in a random place for someone to find.
- Go to Disneyland & Lego land
- Kiss someone in front of the Eiffel tower.
- Go to a comedy performance.
- Photograph a landscape from the same location, capturing all four seasons & frame them together.
- Sleep under the stars.
- Go to a music festivals & as many gigs/concerts as I can!
- Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years
Make a wish at 11:11 on November 11, 2011
- Give hand made gifts.
- Make a present in a jar.
Grow my hair longer. Get my eyebrows professionally waxed or plucked.
- Ride on a motorbike as a passenger.
- Wear a different dress every day for a month.
- Get a pedicure.
- Go to at least 5 theatre performances.
- Visit Stonehenge.
- See 10 classic movies I've never seen
Go the cinema on my own.
- Watch 2 movies in the cinema on the same day.
- Create an inspiration board for every month of the year for 1 year.
- Say "yes" to every opportunity for a month.
- Go a week without any technology; mobile phone, Internet, television.
Eat out in restaurants/take aways for 1 week.
- Go rollerskating.
- Do a walk or run for charity.
- Have professional photographs taken with my best friends/boyfriend.
- Attend a class of somekind.
- Go to a movie premiere.
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter or soup kitchen.
- Make a super rainbow cake and give it someone I don't know.
- Send flowers to 5 people. (1/5)
- Pay for my family to go on holiday
- Wear no make-up for a month.
Go strawberry picking in the garden
- Write 100 inspiring notes and leave at various locations for people to find or see. (0/100)
Try Japanese and Mexican food.
- Have an all-day train adventure.
- Ask someone on a date.
Watch Disney movies. Make a bear from the build a bear shop in Canterbury.(Andrew's bear -Cammy)
- Go to an Aquarium.
- Go to fancy dress & House party.
- Go to a professional rugby match.
- Meditate at least once a day for a month.
- Take a martial arts class.
- Throw a dart into a map of the U.K and travel to where it lands.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Throw a surprise party to show a person that they are special.
- All-nighter completely outside.
- Go to an Oxjam event.
- Take part in a protest that I really believe in.
Pass my A Levels. Decide what I will do after I finish Sixth Form. Go to Amsterdam with my friends
- Visit a National Park that I have never been to before.
Herne Bay, Whitsable, Ashford & Deal
- Go on the trampoline everyday when I'm home
- Buy something on Ebay/ Internet Shop more often.
- Visit at least 5 castles (
Canterbury Castle,Deal Castle, Dover Castle, Rochester Castle,Leeds Castle)
Hopefully, I will complete most of the things on this list.
Make each day count - Learn, Help, Laugh, Smile & Enjoy yourself.
Love Emma <3