Sunday 5 August 2012

Your mind is a garden, Your thoughts are the seeds, You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds!














 Scrapbook Sunday. 

1. Cute Cupcakes!/ 2.A pair of ducks/3. It's raining Men.
4. Origami cranes/5. My face paint/ 6. Beautiful Sunflowers/ 7.  Yoo Moo
8. Sun set / 9. Rainbow/ 10. Rain & the water bubbling up in town./ 11. Night sky.

To write this blog post I have to tear myself away from reading the Beach Cafe by Lucy Diamond,  It is an excellent book and I just wish that there was a beach close by to where I live. The book really makes you want to keep reading and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Hopefully I will be going to Bristol this week which is exciting and I hope to take a lot of pictures. 

Love Emma :) 

* Title is a quote which I found completely inspiring and I hope everyone chooses the beautiful flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: