Sunday 24 June 2012

Experience is the best teacher of all; the journey matters


Hey, the Scrapbook Sunday is something I have been thinking about as I really do love arranging fresh pages of photographs and quotes. I think the idea of creating a weekly photograph and collage collection is a great idea because I don't think you can beat having printed photographs and memories presented in a way which you have thought about the different textures and patterns and the design. I have used scrap-booking for its therapeutic qualities which it brings but it also can inspire a focus and direction to complete. My first Scrapbook Sunday will be next week when I make a collage of inspirational, photographs, quotes and phrases to describe the person who I am today! I am looking forward to using this week to take photographs and collect inspiring quotes and hopefully give the page meaning into the person I am. 



Whilst I was scrolling through Tumblr I came across a quote by Yves Saint Laurent "the most  beautiful make-up for a women is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy." It reminded me that  last week a mini-lipstick of from YSL came in to the charity shop, so I have been wearing this lipstick everyday since. It is a beautiful pink colour and has a sheer but soft consistency on the lips and it is a great summer shade.

Skies of summer! 

My cat - Choco! He is so cute.

Hand picked strawberries fresh from our garden are so delicious. As a child, I used to love going strawberry picking with baskets, it was really fun but now we can do it in our garden, and I hope we have many more beautiful ones :) 
This Tumblr page is full of Buddha Doodles! and inspirational quotes and when I found it, it really cheered me up and the illustrations are incredible. 


Lead with the joy in your heart! With love Emma,<3

2 comments:

  1. First of all: I looove quotes, I've a book in which I write all my favourite quotes! Secondly: your cat Choco is so cute.. I love cats :-) And last but not least, I couldn't imagine a life without strawberries, I'm addicted ahah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I love quotes too, I always write them on random things and stick them on my wall. Thank you, He is a cutie! Strawberries are the best summer time fruit. :) <3

      Delete

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: