Friday 9 March 2012

"Courage doesn't always roar! Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I'll try again tomorrow."



Heya, This is my outfit from tonight -The black dress & the black and white stripy jacket from Zara is the result of an outfit which took 5 minutes to put together and my hair is such a lions mane - blow dried messy hair is the way forward! 


This was a beautiful chandelier at the venue of the the Oxfam Tour of Bangladesh which was amazing presentation which showed the stories of people in Bangladesh. It truly makes you realise how much that the money raised by Oxfam goes towards helping people in different parts of the world & I went to this very inspirational presentation with my mum after getting back from college 30 minutes before it started.It seem like the woman had a life changing experience completing the challenging activities and in the future going on a life-changing experience like that is one of my biggest hopes for my life. Listening to the experience of the lady truly created a greater appreciation of everything that I am lucky to have in this life. Also, the presentation showed that teenagers living in Bangladesh have the same hopes and dreams as many others in the U.K, including myself to go to university and to have a career, and I am so glad that young people are having the opportunity to be educated and I hope this remains possible for people of our generation and the future. Education helps to empower!
"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our window today" - Dale Carnegie!
Peace out to the world & Love Emma <3

1 comment:

  1. Love your blazer :) always wanted one like that. Zara is an amazing store.
    Your images look great :D also great posts and blog.

    daisy-laura.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: