Friday 16 March 2012

Blackbird bright moon danced into the clear night!










1. I have dyed my hair a darker brown and I used the John Frieda 4BG called Brilliant Brunette - Dark Chocolate Brown. I have never tried a foam hair dye before and I have dyed my hair so much, so I thought it was worth a try.  I think the results were good and it because of the foam consistency, it is easy to get full coverage over all of your hair. I like the colour and I think it does a glossy finish and the conditioner smells amazing. However, the reason I dyed my hair was that on Wednesday I'm going out of the country for the day and that involves having your passport checked and my passport picture is me with brown hair so I thought I should try to look as much like my 14 year old self. I do think that I will go back ginger afterwards as I like my hair that colour so much.

2 & 3. I couldn't resist including this beautiful bird cage cake stand because it is such a pretty design and will be used in my tea party this Saturday!

3 & 4. This is my outfit from today and it is pretty basic and black. But I love the polka dots on my dress and the rose detailing on my cardigan but you can't really see it in these pictures & I love the scarf in my hair, it feels so silky and just is a lovely quick way to get your hair out of your face which I prefer for college.

5. A picture of a few of the cakes we made for the tea party on a plate, I think I went a tiny bit over board with the white chocolate drops!

& Have a listen to The Beatles- Martha My Dear which I wrote this blog post listening to. 
Love Emma. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: