Sunday 26 February 2012

"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come."

How cute does the daffodil look just by the canal :)

The view of the Brecon Beacons from the canal :) 




I absolute love these heart printed tights, primark do awesome tights. I love my shoes too, they are great and I got them from a vintage stall in Canterbury, if you live near that area, you are so lucky to have things like that going on regularly, here's to hoping the  vintage stalls will come to the Welsh countryside:)
Big lion maine hair, Blue Mohair jumper- which was the first time I have worn it, even though I brought it back in the summer. It is really warm and the white detailing along the arms is really good I think. 

I love broken trees, they are so beautiful in a way. :)  

I sat by the river and enjoyed the tranquil sound of the water passing me by, it is the perfect music to really clear your head and make you feel refreshed for a busy week ahead. :)


"There is always music amongst the trees in the Garden but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it."

Love Emma,<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: