Saturday 19 November 2011

A true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate

These crushed velvet "trousers" were such a bargain and I have now cut them into shorts because there just look more pretty.
The design of the shorts are high waisted on me. (It is a horrible habit that I have that I have hardly any trousers apart from 2 pairs of black skinny jeans and grey and dark green chinos, I cut up all my jeans.)

This photograph does this blazer no justice because it is even picking up the lovely burgundy colour which is so on trend right now especially in trousers. I'm quickly becoming obsessed with buying blazers from charity shops just for the fact of knowing that you didn't pay really expensive prizes for something. I want a navy blue, orange and red blazers next. &
(Nothing beats the smart look on a good looking boys in blazers - compliments the arms & shoulders for them perfectly.)

Just because cardigans make you beautiful! I love the pattern on this.


"You look like a goth" as quoted by my dad. But I have dyed my hair darker. It's brunette now! I think I am going to go back to Mango Copper though soon.

Just going crazy with the pink lipstick with my sister.It started out as a bit of red lipstick smudging on my chin which resulted in the rest of my face being covered in pink lipstick which resulted in the most incredible hair whip that even Willow Smith would be proud of and finished off with a Rwarr! Don't you just love the inner child!
Be happy always because you're smile is the most beautiful sight in the world. Believe in you like the best people in the world believe in you, & be grateful for their love, guidance and wisdom which inspires confidence. Thank you to with that beautiful smile which makes the world happier. 
Sweet Love - Emma xo 

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: