Wednesday 23 November 2011

Forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were!

Some books for me to read in the cold weather.

When I saw this I just thought this is so cute and really does remind you what Friendship is about with a cute quote.


Pink cardi from Dorthory Perkins originally - the pearl detailed bow is just pretty.


Oh look another jumper with a funky design because I just love the warmth of charity shop jumpers seeing as I don't have a boyfriend to knick the odd jumper/hoodie from. Charity shops are the favourite thing!

I'm so silly keeping the labels from my New look belt and a H&M top and pinning a butterfly up there with them but just a nice decoration.


On the other hand; Information about a Candle - lit service on Friday 25th November 2011- at 7p.m in Brecon Cathedral!!
I seen this advertisment in Morrisons on the notice board and I thought it was a really good idea a Candle-lit service in aid of Women's aid with different speakers talking about and discussing issues which is important for every women but I believe is even more important for boys/men to understand. Hopefully I will go and I will probably make my mum come with me.
The poster for the Candle-lit service.

The service is going to discuss Human Trafficking, Sexual Assault, Domestic Abuse, Rape & Honour Based Crime.Even though I have never experienced any of these things, I feel it is important to acknowledge that these terrible things do happen but the people who experience these types of experiences don't deserve it, they need help and the support of Charities and people to help them over come the difficulties faced in their life.
I completely and utterly support the White Ribbon campaign with all my heart, & I hope that Men and Women can work together to help end violence against women in the U.K, & The world.
I encourage anyone to go along to learn more about these sensitive issues even more so, If you know someone or if you are in a position where violence is happening towards you in a relationship/family.

"We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger, avarice, envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all. "-Dorthory Day

"Hope is the strongest driving force for a people. Hope which brings about change, which produces new realities, is what opens man’s road to freedom. Once hope has taken hold, courage must unite with wisdom. That is the only way of avoiding violence, the only way of maintaining the calm one needs to respond peacefully to offenses." Oscar Arias Sanchez
& Gossip Girl was beyond amazing tonight!

Stay happy & Have Hope, Love Emma <3
Thank you to anyone who reads this! xox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: