Thursday 19 January 2012

Aesthetics of love & hate.


 But cheerful :) 



This is a really interesting book which I got out from the library and I think I am going to write up a thing about my hand because it would be interesting to see if it changes over time. I read some weird things but when you have a 1 hour 40 minutes bus journey, you have to either day dream away to music or read. 
I got these films out from the library in college that's why they say overnight loan. ;) But Bridesmaids is supposed to be so funny and I really wanted to see it when it came out in the cinema but I didn't seem to have the time. & Educating Rita - is for a cheeky bit of A.S Sociology education revision, Well suppose you can use Education as examples in the theory questions. But in A.S we started watching this in class but didn't finish it so I thought I would watch it all tonight. 


"A life filled with love, must have some thorns, but a life empty of love will have no roses." -unknown :) 


Never say sorry for your happiness!
Love Emma.<3 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog post a while ago, I only recently discovered how to respond to the comments. But Bridesmaids was an incredible film and made me laugh so much, :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank- you if you leave a comment! Peace and happiness to you all (: